Merlin Mann and the NY Times article of email problems.

I’m not vain enough to think anything I say really holds much weight with others. Fortunately, Merlin Mann had a similar, but much better phrased, reaction to an article in the New York Times today about email overload. At some point I want to at least write down my thoughts of trying to keep an empty inbox while using Gmail with IMAP.

NYT: Businesses Fight the Email Monster They Helped Created:

If you’ve seen the video of my Inbox Zero talk at Google, you may recall the moment when a few attendees start mentioning the hundreds of internal email messages they receive (and send) in a given day. I still remember, because I almost fainted…

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcode 3 language specification changes

Redux on iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP

iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP