Students buying Leopard

Okay, now a lot of friends who are asking me about student pricing for Leopard (how I would know better than anyone is a question that comes to my mind). Anyhow, here is a collection of details from random places I have read:

  • The list price for Leopard is $129.
  • The education store price for Leopard is $116.
  • The educational institution price is $69-$79, I don’t remember exactly.
  • Some people are saying that their college bookstores are selling Mac OS X for ~$70, but this is probably for the old version.
  • Amazon is selling Leopard for $109.
So what does this mean? Well, I will probably be stopping by my local college bookstore in about a week, and if they don’t have a better price than Amazon, I will by it online. Waiting a couple more days for managed code won’t be too bad. Right? Right!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP

Comics without the newspaper

How to make a (Mac) screen saver that shows your uptime