Dashain is coming

Since things like this tend to creep up on me, I think it’s worth pointing out that Dashain is coming. As you can see from the calendar below, it starts on October 12 (unless it has already past, in which case you, well, can’t see that).

Incidentally, the calendar was embedded using the following code provided by Google Calendar (and frankly, surprising that it exists. I just stumbled upon it when I was trying to get a link to the HTML version):

<iframe src="http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?showDate=0&amp;showTabs=0&amp;showCalendars=0&amp;mode=AGENDA&amp;height=400&amp;wkst=1&amp;bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&amp;src=cf9s8v21itlme0jnqr9oe71ass%40group.calendar.google.com&amp;color=%23528800" style=" border-width:0 " width="450" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

You can also get ahold of the XML (i.e., for an RSS/Atom feed reader), iCal (i.e., an ICS file), and HTML versions of the calendar. I do not know the person who keeps it up, but it has been accurate up to now and I must say that I have really appreciated it being available.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcode 3 language specification changes

Redux on iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP

iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP