Just Testing

I used to hear a lot of good things about MarsEdit, and since I have a free copy due to having NetNewsWire 1.x, it seemed reasonable to give this a try. That, and I've always liked Markdown. It gives me a standard way to write text files that are easy for others to read. Plus, with a little bit of work, you can modify your favorite Markdown tool and have it output LaTeX. Edit: Unfortunately, it does not seem to pass on the post-Markdown formatting to Blogger. Anyway, never mind this. I got a little annoyed with Blogger’s web interface for posting things. And now, to try some code:
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

    int main()
    {
      int a, b, c;
      a = 2;
      b = 3;
      c = a + b;
      cout << "a = " << a << ", b = " << b << ", c = " << c << endl;
    }
Should this come out nice, I expect to post a lot more. Of course, that’d require someone to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcode 3 language specification changes

iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP

Redux on iPhone and iPod Touch, 802.1X and LEAP